The IPMA Research Conference was founded in 2013, and as a Think Tank, it aims to bring researchers, experts, scholars and practitioners in project management together who share a common passion for their discipline. During the conference, they discuss and exchange research ideas and achievements on the topic of projects and their management. The distinctive feature of this small in size conference is the intense dialogue between practitioners and academics, which can neither be found at scientific or professional conferences). The special spirit of the IPMA Research Conferences can be particularly felt in the World Café sessions where the participants can gain new insight perspectives for today´s challenges in project management.
9th IPMA Research Conference
“Project Leadership and Society”
Date: 12-13 June 2021
Read more: http://www.ipma-research-conference.world/
- IPMA Research Conference 2020 ONLINE: Projects as an arena for self-organizing
- IPMA Research Conference 2019 Zagreb, Croatia: Trust in Major and Mega Projects
- IPMA Research Conference 2018 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: Project Management and its impact on societies
- IPMA Research Conference 2017 Incheon, Korea: Project Management and Success: do we need a new understanding?
- IPMA Research Conference 2016 Reykjavik, Iceland: Sustainability in Project Management
- IPMA Research Conference 2015 Stellenbosch, South Africa: Project Management in Emerging Economies
- IPMA Research Conference 2014 Tianjin, China: Project Management in China: East meets West
- IPMA Research Conference 2013 Berlin, Germany Theory meets practice