Global Research Awards Categories
The IPMA recognises researchers and research initiatives in three categories:
- IPMA Young Researcher Award
- Outstanding research of a young researcher (someone up to the age of 36 than 10 years involved in research).
- IPMA Research Award:
- Outstanding research project of a researcher or research team.
- IPMA Research Achievement Award:
- Life-time achievement recognition of a researcher who has shaped the discipline of project management with their contribution. Per nomination only.
The assessment process is a judged process. The Judges for the Research Awards consists of a group of about 10 persons, and is mixture of scholars, practitioners and representatives of IPMA Member Associations.
If you are interested in applying, please see the Application forms at the bottom of the page.
You might also be interested in
Files to download