We are happy to announce speaker of 32nd IPMA World Congress, Dr. Karen Amram!
How can innovative ecosystems foster digital transformation? GIANT Innovation Campus
Dr Karen Amram has been employed by the French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission for 22 years, with important scientific and administrative contributions.
Within the GIANT campus, Karen leads the High-Level Forum Project, an international community of executives from the most dynamic Innovation Ecosystems worldwide.
Dr Karen Amram, CEA DIRECTOR FOR EUROPE OF CEATECH
Programme overview: https://en.ipma2020.world/program
The main topics of the event:
- Perspective and context of the projects, programs and portfolios in the digital world: strategies, products, processes, standards, and culture. What is changing? What needs to be changed?
- Digital transformation of the enterprise, city, state. Key values and crucial success factors for the projects and digital transformation programs;
- Sustainable development in the digital transformation era. Challenges and perspectives;
- Application of new digital technologies in project management, artificial intelligence and virtual reality today. How new and old practices together provide value creation;
- New understanding of the projects’ complexity in the digital world;
- Successful practices and failures of the last decade. A new look at failed projects: is good failure better than bad success?
- What are the differences among projects for society, business or state?
- Project management digital ecosystem. Digital platforms and solutions for project management. Challenges for the project offices in a new reality;
- Projects in the VUCA-world: changing the mind of the leader and the project team;
- New approaches in professional development: travel to the profession, regenerative learning, growth environment;
- Knowledge transfer in project teams and in digital project management;
- The human factor in project management: psychological health and well-being, prevention of stress and burnout;
- Global trends and their influence on project management methodology development;
- “Smart” Project Management: methods and technologies;
- The convergence of methodologies and knowledge in project management;
- Successful hybrid approaches to project and programmes management, traditional projects integration, lean, kanban, design thinking, DevOps, etc.;
- Methodologies and successful application examples of flexible approaches to managing large projects and organizations;
- Flexible business and flexible organization: different models for a different organization. Successful transformation: ways to create a flexible organization;
- Application of individual and organizational competencies of flexible management outside of IT: new product development, procurement, marketing and sales, HR.
The discussion will take place in different formats – presentations, master classes, panel discussions, business games and seminars that will be conducted by the world’s leading experts in the project management field.
Read more about the event and register now at ipma2020.world