Time to learn is NOW! Become an IPMA Certified Consultant, Coach or Trainer!
Project Managers, teams, and organisations run projects, programmes, and portfolios every day. But individuals, teams, and organisations need to be prepared. This preparation in project, programme, and portfolio management is usually done through Consulting, Coaching and Training (CCT).
- Do you work as a freelance Consultant, Coach or Trainer in the Project Management field?
- Do you work in the Project Management training or consulting company?
- Being a professor and working with the students, do you practice seminars and workshops? Do you provide consultancy services for individuals and/or companies?
- Do you use coaching methods and techniques working with your project teams?
- Are you planning to become a Trainer, Coach or Consultant in Project Management?
If you are interested in the certification process for Consultants and Coaches CLICK HERE
If you are interested in the certification process for Trainers CLICK HERE
Get an IPMA Certified Consultant and Coach or Trainer (CCT):
- to distinguish yourself among your colleagues and competitors,
- to become the globally recognized professional,
- to enhance your portfolio and CV for your future,
- to let your potential clients choose you at the bid.
The standard with competence elements is available HERE
The IPMA Individual Competence Baseline Reference Guide for Consultants, Coaches and Trainers (IPMA ICB4CCT®) is the first standard that describes a whole set of competences required to prepare individuals, teams and organisations to improve performance.
Download the certification regulations: HERE
If you want to connect to the Certification Body in your own country, please find your local Member Association here, and you will be redirected to your local IPMA Membership Association and Certifying Body.
Read more: https://www.ipma.world/consultants-trainers/consultants-coaches-and-trainers-certification/