Project Management Simulation Workshop
Prendo’s ‘SPATIUM’ simulation provides an intense, risk-free experience of managing a complex project, taught at Chalmers University of Technology, Major Projects Association, UCL and Cranfield University, School of Management.
The “2 years in 6 hours” simulation is used in classroom, online, project start-up and also assessment events.Developed with the Major Projects Association, the simulation brings to life many key themes of advanced project management, including:
- project success: what is it, and what causes it
- project complexity and uncertainty
- the science and “art” of leading projects
Who should attend?
- anyone working in project environments, including:
- project & program managers
- change leaders
- project team members
- project sponsors
- students of project management
Participants gain a number of skills and insights about:
- the importance of the early stages and the “front-end”
- how to manage contracts, risk and stakeholders
- how to define project success and manage for it
- decision-making & teamwork in a complex scenario
We learn by doing!
- Makes learning more fun, efficient and memorable
- Discovering is more effective than “being told”
- Experiences are transparent: users see cause and effect
- Reduces the risk of making mistakes in the real world
- Provides a chance to apply theory and practise skills
- Better than just talking (e.g. about case studies)
- More effective and much more fun than powerpoint!
Date: Friday, Sep 6, 2019
Time: 09:00 – 17:00h
Location: Hotel Westin, Zagreb / Croatia
Price: EUR 110,00 + VAT (25%)
FREE FOR THE CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS!
Register now HERE!