Become a better assessor by learning to apply the IPMA Project Excellence Model
Successful participation in the training gives you the possibility to qualify as:
- An IPMA Project Excellence Award Assessor for Large- and Mega-Sized Projects (written application based assessment and a project site visit) or
- A Judge for Medium/Small – Sized Projects (written application based assessment).
The training also provides you with all tools needed to implement the Project Excellence Model for internal evaluations of projects in your organisation.
The training focuses on developing participants’:
- Knowledge about the IPMA Project Excellence Baseline®;
- Skills necessary to apply the Project Excellence principles in an organisation.
The training approach is activity based learning, meaning:
- Participants will actively participate in group work and exercises;
- Participants will apply their own experiences and will exchange experiences with and learn from other participants;
- Participants will work on real cases.
Afer the training the participants will:
- Understand the IPMA Project Excellence Model (part of the IPMA PEB) including:
- The three areas of the Project Excellence Model;
- The assessment criteria;
- The feedback process (including describing strengths and areas for improvement);
- Understand how to apply the IPMA PEB in organisations.
If you are planning to apply for the IPMA Global Project Excellence Award, participating in a training gives the possibility of providing a better Application Report and prepare for the Site Visit in a better way The advantage of understanding the Project Excellence Model criteria and what information the Assessment Team is looking for is great.
More details regarding the assessors’ work can be found via the link.
In order to register, please fill the Application Form.