IPMA C4D Call for Coaches
IPMA Coaching for Development is a charity initiative of IPMA providing Project Management knowledge and experience to social development or humanitarian aid projects through Project Management Coaching. We support projects focusing on selected United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Right now we building a pool of coaches who will support the beneficiary’s project by supporting its Project Manager or the Project Coordinator.
Join us if You wish to:
- Promote the use of project management throughout society to enable a world in which all projects succeed
- Contribute to achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Gain additional experience which would expand
- Receive badges of work and increase your visibility
in the profession
- Participate in an international network of project
management professionals, coaches and social development and humanitarian aid project organisations
- Get familiar in more details with the IPMA C4D coaching process and coach role by downloading the C4D brochure
- Fill in the Application Form and send it together with your CV to us.