This virtual event focuses on the post-pandemic recovery period to build sustainable business practices.
Project Managers play a significant role in the great reset, as postulated by the World Economic Forum.
The Best Practice Week programme focuses on the competences desperately needed in these challenging times:
• Leadership, trust and empathy
• Agility and flexibility
• Change management (especially disruptive
changes and speed of change)
• Coaching and mentoring
• Teamwork (especially with distributed teams)
• Communication (especially while working virtually)
• Resourcefulness, imagination, inventiveness
• Diversity and inclusion (culture, gender, age etc.)
• Conflict resolution
• Results orientation
• Strategic thinking and sustainability
• Adaptiveness taking lessons learned into account
We managed to invite many renown speakers to our event.
Today, we can announce:
Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus
WHO General Secretary, Ethiopia
United Nations, Head of PMO Compact, Niger
Dr Günther Bächler
Diplomat, head of conflict prevention, Switzerland
Head of CSR, IBM India & South Asia, India