Call for the IPMA Global Project Excellence Award, in the categories Large- and Mega- Sized Projects
- Does your organisation and project team deserve to be acknowledged for their excellent project (or programme) management achievements?
- Would you like your project to be assessed by an international assessment team?
- Do you want to improve your project management on the basis of feedback and benchmark information provided by an international assessment team?
- Are you brave enough to enter an international competition celebrating excellence in projects and programmes?
If you do, apply for the IPMA Global Project Excellence Award: an annual international competition for projects and programmes.
There is a written application and site based judging process in place dedicated to:
- Large- (with a budget of 50-200 mln euro) and
- Mega-Sized (>200 mln euro) projects.
- Get familiar with the IPMA Project Excellence Award and Model by taking part in the webinar on 6th March: REGISTER
- Do not miss the application submission date, download the Application Form from the IPMA website and send your Application Form before the deadline of 22nd March
- Participate in the site visit conducted by the team of international assessors
- Share your experiences and network at the IPMA 31st World Congress in Merida, Mexico
- Celebrate your success at the IPMA Awards Gala on 1stOctober, during the World Congress.
Once you get involved in the process you benefit from:
RECOGNITION – You are assessed against global projects of a similar budget and complexity. Do you like to compete? Accept this challenge. Show that you are one of the most successful projects in 2019.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS – A team of experienced international assessors assesses your project management by applying a unified global baseline – the IPMA Project Excellence Model.
FEEDBACK – At the end of the process you will receive a detailed Feedback Report prepared by the international assessors team. You will receive independent feedback against the comprehensive assessment criteria of the Project Excellence model.
PRESTIGE – Winners are announced on various media and can use the prestigious IPMA Project Excellence Award logo for company documents and publications, helping winners to be indisputably recognised as one of the most successful project teams in a given year.
EXPERIENCE EXCHANGE – pass your experiences in Project Excellence on at the annual IPMA World Congress – one of the largest and most important global gatherings of project management authorities and leaders each year.
WINNERS CLUB – be part of an exclusive group of Award Finalists, Assessors and Judges.
If you have any questions, you may always contact us at [email protected]world.
For more information check: https://www.ipma.world/projects/project-excellence-awards/