Join 3-day training in Vilnius on 6-8 March 2020 to learn how to assess projects and programmes by applying the IPMA Project Excellence Baseline
The training focuses on developing participants’:
- Knowledge about the IPMA Project Excellence Baseline®;
- Skills necessary to apply the Project Excellence principles in an organisation.
The training approach is activity based learning, meaning:
- Participants will actively participate in group work and exercises;
- Participants will apply their own experiences and will exchange experiences with and learn from other participants;
- Participants will work on real cases.
Afer the training the participants will:
- Understand the IPMA Project Excellence Model (part of the IPMA PEB) including:
- The three areas of the Project Excellence Model;
- The assessment criteria;
- The feedback process (including describing strengths and areas for improvement);
- Understand how to apply the IPMA PEB in organisations.
Successful participation in the training gives you the possibility to qualify as:
The training also provides you with all tools needed to implement the Project Excellence Model for internal evaluations of projects in your organisation.
If you are planning to apply for the IPMA Global Project Excellence Award, participating in a training gives the possibility of providing a better Application Report and prepare for the Site Visit in a better way The advantage of understanding the Project Excellence Model criteria and what information the Assessment Team is looking for is great.
In order to register, please fill the Application Form.
In addition to training in Europe, we are organising a training in China, Jinan from 28 February to 2 March. The registration form is available at the following link.
Download a short training brochure HERE.
For more information contact email@example.com