The utilization of projects is a constantly renewable method of operation, regardless of the line of business. The project has gained an increasingly more substantial role in all fields irrespective of tasks and duties. For many corporations, project management is one of the most important tool for maintaining and improving national and international competitiveness. The world of projects and its challenges are expanding. Traditional PM, Lean, Agile, Leadership, Portfolio, Competences… all these and more you can find in Baltic PM Days 2018.
Baltic Project Management Days strives to meet these challenges year after year by organizing a two-day conference presenting the latest solutions, models, methods, and tools in order to facilitate the projects professionals in their daily work.
• Empower yourself and your organisation with the knowledge and skills required to stay competitive in PM environment.
• Gain new perspectives and inspiration from passionate and innovative speakers.
• Learn the latest trends, gain insights and help yourself in your daily work life
• Make Valuable Connections – Interact and connect in meaningful ways with other participants and speakers.
• Be open minded – ask questions, find advice, and gain new perspectives from project managers around the world.
• Increase Your Visibility! Meet experts and leaders in your industry or role.
• Benefit from unique leader-to-leader insights and a big-picture view of how organizations around the world do project management.
• Get new connections and network around the world
This event is traditionally organized by the members of the IPMA in Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. Baltic PM Days have already become a central meeting point for project management professionals from the Baltic States, Nordic and other European countries. Participants and speakers who are actively involved in organizational change, project management, experts in their subject with leading roles in organizations and researchers contributing with latest academic insights on project management are expected to join the conference this year.
Every participant will get a free Agile Scrum Handbook from our sponsor VanHaren Publishing.
Read more about the event: www.pmdays.eu