6th IPMA SENET Project Management Conference – “Team of tomorrow. The human side of Project Management”
SENET Association was founded in the year 2000, to promote and facilitate the development of the Project Management profession in the regions of Central and Southeast Europe. SENET now brings together IPMA member associations from Poland, Russia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, Ukraine, and Turkey. The 1st SENET Conference was held in Ljubljana, Slovenia, and it was dedicated to “Regional Development and Restructuring Projects”.
Information about the Conference Venue and Date
6th SENET Conference will take place at X-Bionic Sphere, Samorin, Slovakia, May 17th – 19th, 2020. The opening ceremony will be organised on Sunday, May 17th at 6:00 PM at Farrier’s Steak House (only for invited IPMA VIP guests). Official conference opening is on Monday 18th of May at 9:00.
For additional information about the X-bionics venue, please visit https://www.x-bionicsphere.com/en/about-us/
There are several main topics covered by the 6th SENET Project Management Conference:
- Competences for individuals within the teams of tomorrow
- The human side of project management
- Digitalization and impact on the team cooperation in the project environment
- From Artificial intelligence to Emotional intelligence, which of them is a game-changer?
- Work 4.0: What is the role of the human within an Industry 4.0 environment
- Prove your competencies with new PM Certification by IPMA.
- Products and Services for PM Profession Support
- PM in Practice
- Endorse the development of the project management profession in the region.
- Strengthen the cooperation among SENET countries in project competencies enhancement
- Learn about the recent trends in project management and skills for future development
- Provide a closer connection between HR and PM competence model
- Share experiences and practices suitable and proven in project management
- Present new ideas, concepts, methods and tools gathered through research or practice
- Provide stronger visibility of the project management profession in the region
Who should attend
- Human Resources managers, recruiters, HR business partners
- Consultants, interested in future work requirements and people competencies requirements connected to it.
- Program, Portfolio and Project Managers
- Members of SENET Project Management Associations
- Academics and Practitioners dealing with PM topics.
- Representatives of local and state authorities, searching for PM competences
- Representatives of business and finance, developers, looking for PM competences
- Representatives of companies developing products and services to support the PM profession and interested to be internationally recognized.
- Individuals interested in projects in the region of Central and Southeast Europe
Benefits for Participants
- Cross-regional informing and networking with multinational impact
- Will acquire insights for self-development and development of team members.
- Will acquire insights for the creation of a competency model within an organization.
- Knowledge on the current and future trends in the PM profession development
- Selection between two streams; presentations or workshops, focused on hot PM topics
- Learning about the IPMA products and services that support competencies recognition and development
- Collection of information or participation in workshops related to IPMA 4LC certification, Agile leadership, Training, and Education registration.
- Planning joint projects and activities
Important Dates for submitting Papers or Workshop Proposals
The Conference is composed of two main streams. The first stream is reserved for presentations, workshops, and roundtables with field experts and presentations of papers submitted by academics and practitioners. Academics should submit papers, which will be reviewed, while practitioners choose between papers and presentations or presentation only. The date and requirements for submitting a paper will be published on the event website.
The local organizer for the 6th SENET Conference is the Slovak Project Management Association (IPMA Slovakia), Bratislava, Slovakia www.sppr.sk
Registration & Conference Fee
Registration is required for all participants. You can register as a guest of IPMA Slovakia, PRESS, or you can use the special offer of early bird tickets until the 31st of December 2019.
After the 1st of January, there will be a reduced price for members of SENET of 30% (members of the IPMA National Association and Young Crew members.
The conference fee includes Program and Social Part (Welcome and Conference dinner, Coffee Breaks, E-proceedings).