The Congress is an international authoritative platform and an effective tool for the development of professional relationships, evaluation of achievements, and discussion of global trends in project management.
We offer two formats!
- Offline. St. Petersburg, Holiday Inn
- Online – from anywhere in the world
The congress will be streamed online
You will be able to visit the online plenary part, all thematic streams with expert speeches, see the closing ceremony and prize ceremony for winners of IPMA Awards!
Offline event in St. Petersburg
- Key speakers are waiting for you! All of them will be present in person at the venue of the congress, you will be able to communicate, discuss presentations and ask any questions.
- Networking with professionals from all over the world! Participants from 70+ countries: project managers, consultants, professors, government, and business representatives. Welcome party and gala dinner in the company of professionals and like-minded people.
We have limited the number of participants in St. Petersburg to 300 people.
Topics of the IPMA 2021 Congress
- Digital transformation of an enterprise, city, or state. Key values and critical success factors for digital transformation projects and programs.
- Sustainable development in the era of digital transformation.
- Implementation of new digital technologies in project management: artificial intelligence and virtual reality. How new and old practices work together to create value.
The new reality of project management
- Perspective and context of projects, programs, and portfolios in the digital world — strategies, products, processes, standards, and culture. What is changing, what needs to be changed.
- Successful practices and failures of the last decade. A new look at failed projects — is a good failure better than a bad success.
- The digital ecosystem of project management. Digital platforms and solutions for project management. Challenges for project offices in a new reality.
- Projects in the VUCA world: changing the mindset of the leader and project team.
People in project management
- Travel to the profession, regenerative learning, development environment.
- Knowledge transfer in project teams and digital project management.
- The human factor in project management: psychological health and well-being, prevention of stress and burnout.
New approaches and methodologies
- Global trends and their impact on the development of project management methodology
- Smart project management — methods and technologies.
- Successful hybrid approaches to project and program management, integration of traditional projects, lean, kanban, design thinking, devops.
- Methodology and examples of successful flexible approaches in managing large projects and organizations.
- Business agility and organizational agility: different models for different organizations. Successful transformation: ways to build a flexible organization.
IPMA World Congress
Project Managers in public and private organizations, professors, scientists, teachers, and directors of the project offices in universities
Holiday Inn: St. Petersburg — Moskovskye V., Moskovsky Prospekt 97a
For Members of National Project Management Associations, belonging to IPMA, or PMI and IPMA Members there is a 10% discount.
Gala Dinner is included in the basic ticket.
CHECK THE EVENT’S PROGRAMME AND REGISTER NOW: https://en.ipma2021.world/events
READ MORE ABOUT THE EVENT: https://en.ipma2021.world/news/32nd-ipma-world-congress