Global Individual Awards Categories
The annual IPMA Individual Awards recognise individuals who can prove outstanding project management competence, regardless of scale or the number of projects completed. The individual awards include two subcategories:
Young Project Manager of the Year
To be eligible the applicant must be:
- Between 18 to 35 years old on the date of their initial submission of their Application Form
- A project professional who has worked on a programme or project for at least six months within the past two years
- A highly motivated and skilled programme or project leader who creates a productive work environment within which their project team members can excel
- Innovative in their application of project management principles and practices
- Able to apply their technical and management skills in a balanced manner
Project Manager of the Year
To be eligible the applicant must:
- Be a project professional who has managed a programme or project for at least six months within the past two years
- Be a capable leader, communicator and motivator who inspires their team members towards excellent achievements
- Be a strategic thinker who ensures that their team’s performance is optimised and focussed on achieving or surpassing the project objectives
- Be a highly competent programme or project manager who demonstrates outstanding and innovative technical and behavioural competences
- Have incorporated sustainability into project objectives and project delivery
Agile Leader of the Year
The detailed criteria will be announced at the beginning of December.
For more information regarding these categories see the Submission Guideline at the bottom of the page.
Interested in applying?
The IPMA Awards are intended to support the worldwide project management community and not just IPMA members. Any programme or project manager – whether an IPMA member or not – can apply for an IPMA Global Individual Award.