Global Individual Achievement Awards
The IPMA Global Achievement Awards are annual awards celebrating outstanding individual achievements and world-class projects that contribute to society in an outstanding manner. An international group of judges selects the winners that are presented the awards at a regional or world congress. Winning an individual or project award provides you or your organisation international recognition of your efforts.
The Achievement Awards celebrate excellence in the following categories:
- Young Project Manager of the Year
- Project Manager of the Year
If you want to learn more about the Individual Achievement Awards categories, visit this page. Application documents can be downloaded below.
- Community Service Projects
- Regional Development Projects
- Internationally Funded Humanitarian Aid Projects
- Sustainable Development Projects
- Diversity in Project Management
See more about Project Categories here. Application documents can be downloaded below.
Benefits of competing in the IPMA Achievement Awards
are considerable for all applicants, including:
- Acknowledgement of excellence by their own organisation through their support of the application
- Recognition and reward at national, regional and international levels
- The opportunity to have yourself or your project reviewed by a panel of highly experienced impartial international project managers
- Benchmarking of your project management competences and innovation against your peers who have completed similar projects
- National winners are provided with a unique opportunity to attend the international awards celebrations each year and network with other applicants from across the globe
- Local, national, regional and global publicity of project management excellence by the team members, project manager and their sponsoring organisation
You might also be interested in
Files to download