Moving People Forward – IPMA Education and Training
IPMA does not offer courses directly, we believe in the quality of local training providers that can adapt IPMA’s standards to the local situation regarding knowledge, market and training preferences. We do assists in the development of resources for use by students and professionals.
A key challenge facing PM practitioners is to assure that all PM learning and training efforts and costs actually return the intended benefits. We face this challenge, whether the purpose of the learning is individual career development, for increased project success, or for improved performance of the sponsoring organisations.
The goal of IPMA Education and Training is to support use of IPMA ICB®, the IPMA Competence Baseline (our framework for relevant learning), to assist our Member Associations and their stakeholders, to improve project and programme learning, and improve organisation results.
For this, we offer:
- A training aid programme (TAP), to promote project management and provide information about IPMA activities, IPMA’s globally used and widely recognised 4 Level Certification scheme of project professionals and also facilitate the host country to join IPMA as a Member Association through an appropriate professional association
- IPMA Expert Seminar, an event held almost each year. See our events calender for the latest information.
- IPMA advanced courses, run and updated yearly to provide enhanced learning for experienced project, programme and portfolio professionals. See here for more information
- IPMA Registration is provided by our membership associations, to suppliers of training and education programmes. This registration is offered if a training course or education programme is certifiably covering all content of the IPMA ICB® in sufficient depth. For information on how to obtain registration, or for a list of certified training providers, please look here
- For questions, please contact here