IPMA Young Crew is a big family of national Young Crews that contribute to the development in project management (and the development of project management as a science). As a member of Young Crew you have the possibility to cooperate with young professionals within your country and get ready for your career or to coach others to gain knowledge and experience in project management. And there is much more!
Members of IPMA’s Young Crew have:
- Access to specific information in the area of project management
- Access to Young Crew events at reduced prices
- Obtaining and sharing knowledge
- Dialogue with experienced project managers
- Direct contact with representatives from the industry and other sectors
- Exchange of experiences
- Integration into an international network of young project managers
- Chance to further development of your own ideas
- Support thesis of scientific research in the area of project management
- Lots of fun!
We accomplish that by:
- Organizing international events, competitions, and other initiatives.
- Bringing together the young project manager community for the development of the discipline.
- Channeling their interest in tangible projects.
To become part of the IPMA Young Crew family you should first be a member of a national Young Crew. Check whether there is a Young Crew in your country or whether there Young Crew initiative is just starting. You can also start your Young Crew with support of your IPMA Member Association.