THE GLOBAL CALL FOR NEW PROJECTS
Are you interested in:
- Participating in a global network of PM community, to which you do not have access?
- Getting your ideas funded by IPMA?
- Exploring new ways to create services and products which will raise visibility of the IPMA Young crew?
- Better understanding and improving your project management competencies?
- Going to the Global Young Crew Workshop 2014 in Rotterdam26-28th Sep 2014?
Young Crew is constantly experimenting and innovating on a global level on new ways to help their members develop, empower them within a worldwide Project Management network, and take project management discipline one step further. The call for 2014 is running under the topic of:
RAISING THE VISIBILITY OF IPMA YOUNG CREW
The Young Crew Management Board invites all Young Crew members to propose innovative, fresh and interesting projects which will answer this call and thus raise the visibility of IPMA YOUNG CREW. We will work with you to develop and assess the idea, and to make it synergistic with other current Young Crew activities. Do you have an idea which will answer this call? If yes, please click on this link to download the application template. DEADLINE for application is June 15th, 2014. The winner will have been announced by July 1st. Please send the application before the deadline to [email protected] The winning idea will be presented by the project representative at the Global Young Crew Workshop 2014 in Rotterdam, (www.ipma2014.com) (IPMA will sponsor the entrance fee and will subsidize your trip) . Furthermore, IPMA will fund the winning idea starting from 2015.