IPMA welcomes relevant IPMA News postings, IPMA Board, Member Association or strategic affiliate press releases, and other items of interest to our community. To submit news items to post on this page, email [email protected] with the following information:
- Your news headline, in this format: 2014 World Congress Beats all Attendance Records; this headline cannot exceed 45-49 characters;
- A 60×60 pixel small and distinctive logo, used as a featured image to call attention to the news item;
- A 20-30 word introduction to the news item, explaining the Journalist’s 5 W’s: What, Who, Why, When and Where. Do not repeat details from the headline. You may follow the introduction with one or more paragraphs containing more details;
- Optionally, include a link to a more information, as in a press release or a separate website;
- Optionally, a larger graphic, in the range of 350×200 pixels. Note that we do not typically post full-width banners; our maximum page width is 710px;
- Include a contact name and method of contact for more information (phone, email address).
News posting requests that carefully follow the above guidelines are also candidates for rotation onto the front page of the IPMA website on a periodic basis.
Note: Many of our Press Releases and News items are jointly posted here and on the website of our Media Partner, PM World Journal. See their website at pmworldjournal.net. Because of this joint posting, you will see their branding on many of our releases. Learn more about this relationship on our Press Room page.