The IPMA Research Conference was founded in 2013, and as a Think Tank, it aims to bring researchers, experts, scholars and practitioners in project management together who share a common passion for their discipline. During the conference, they discuss and exchange research ideas and achievements on the topic of projects and their management. The distinctive feature of this small in size conference is the intense dialogue between practitioners and academics, which can neither be found at scientific or professional conferences). The special spirit of the IPMA Research Conferences can be particularly felt in the World Café sessions where the participants can gain new insight perspectives for today´s challenges in project management.
10th IPMA Research Conference
“Value co-creation in the project society“
Date: 19-21 June 2022, Belgrade, Serbia
Read more: http://www.ipma-research-conference.world/
- 9th IPMA Research Conference 2021, ONLINE: Project Leadership and Society
- 8th IPMA Research Conference 2020, ONLINE: Projects as an arena for self-organizing
- 7th IPMA Research Conference 2019 Zagreb, Croatia: Trust in Major and Mega Projects
- 6th IPMA Research Conference 2018 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: Project Management and its impact on societies
- 5th IPMA Research Conference 2017 Incheon, Korea: Project Management and Success: do we need a new understanding?
- 4th IPMA Research Conference 2016 Reykjavik, Iceland: Sustainability in Project Management
- 3rd IPMA Research Conference 2015 Stellenbosch, South Africa: Project Management in Emerging Economies
- 2nd IPMA Research Conference 2014 Tianjin, China: Project Management in China: East meets West
- 1st IPMA Research Conference 2013 Berlin, Germany Theory meets practice