Global Project Achievement Awards
The IPMA Global Achievement Awards are annual awards celebrating outstanding individual achievements and world-class projects that contribute to society in an outstanding manner. An international group of judges selects the winners that are presented the awards at a regional or world congress. Winning an individual or project award provides you or your organisation international recognition of your efforts.
The Achievement Awards celebrate excellence in the following categories:
- Community Service Projects
- Regional Development Projects
- Internationally Funded Humanitarian Aid Projects
- Sustainable Development Projects
- Diversity in Project Management
If you want to learn more about the project achievement awards categories, visit this page. Application documents can be downloaded below.
- Young Project Manager of the Year
- Project Manager of the Year
If you want to learn more about the individual achievement awards categories, visit this page. Application documents can be downloaded below.
Benefits of competing in the IPMA Global Achievement Awards are considerable for all applicants, including:
- Acknowledgement of excellence by their own organisation through their support of the application
- Recognition and reward at national, regional and international levels
- The opportunity to have yourself or your project reviewed by a panel of highly experienced impartial international project managers
- Benchmarking of your project management competences and innovation against your peers who have completed similar projects
- National winners are provided with a unique opportunity to attend the international awards celebrations each year and network with other applicants from across the globe
- Local, national, regional and global publicity of project management excellence by the team members, project manager and their sponsoring organisation
You might also be interested in
Files to download