Abstracts are due 15 October; the event will be 1-2 December, 2014, in the Business School of Nankai University, Tianjin, China. This is the official IPMA research conference, organized by Research Management Board of IPMA to gather academic researchers, consultants and practitioners together to discuss “How to make Research meet the needs of PM Practice.”
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Topics should focus on “How to make Research meet the needs of PM Practice.” Examples of topics that could be addressed include, but are not limited to:
- Applications of theories in managing projects and best practice of project management
- Things happening in China that are helping Research meet the needs of Practice in PM
- Research on complex project management and emergency project management.
- Research on project integrated management and project risk management
- Research on organizations for projects or project oriented organization.
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
- Language is English
- Abstracts up to 1000 characters including blank characters.
- Deadline for Abstract is 15th of October 2014.
- Deadline for Full Text is 1stof December 2014.
- Additional Guidelines for the paper:
- Text size 20,000 characters incl. blank characters and incl. literature citations
- Illustrations Up to 5 figures, black and white, as editable PowerPoint graphics
- Character format Time New Roman font size 12 pt, 1.0 line spacing
Subtitle as Needed
Fupei Qian1, Lixiong Ou2
1Dept. name of organization, name of organization, acronyms acceptable, City, Country
2Dept. name of organization, name of organization, acronyms acceptable, City, Country
Email address, address
Abstract: This electronic document defines the standard format of the proceedings of China Congress on Project Management jointly organized by Project Management Research Committee (PMRC) and the Periodical Office of Project Management Technology (PMT). The elements such as the paper title, author, affiliation, abstract, section title, main text, figure, table and references are defined, and this document is formatted according to the SRP standard, which illustrates all the formats.
Keywords: template; format; PMRC; academic conference; proceedings
BOOK OF PAPERS TO BE PUBLISHED
We will publish a book for all qualified papers that meet the requirement of the research conference. The proceedings / papers of this research conference will be included in a CD edition. All the papers will be published in the book and the CD will be free.
The Business School of Nankai University
Baiti Road, Nankai District, Tianjin, 300071.
LODGING; THE HOTEL
Huigao Hotel, http://www.huigaohotel.com
Sales Manager of the Hotel: SONG, Weihong
Email: [email protected]
Tel. +86-22-87897777 Mobile: +86-15802258733
Price: about 50-70€ (Single room, including breakfast)
Deadline for room reservation: 28 October 2014