Facilitated by renewed editors coming from top PM journals; Prof. Martina Huemann (International Journal of Project Management) and Prof. Anita Cerić (Engineering Project Organization Journal)
Call for submissions:
The Project Management Research Workshop 2017 is a unique opportunity for the young researchers to present and discuss their research work in the context of an international conference and receive useful feedback for their
Furthermore, during the workshop, Prof. Dr. Martina Huemann (associate editor of the International Journal of Project Management) and Prof. Dr. Anita Cerić (Engineering Project Organization Journal (EPOJ) editorial board) will conduct training on how-to-write for renewed project management journals.
The Workshop will be held on September 29, 2017 in the city of Poreč, Croatia, collocated with the main OTMC2017 conference (http://www.otmc2017.com). The workshop provides a forum that facilitates interactions amongst PhD students, post-docs and young researchers, and thus stimulates feedback from more experienced researchers.
We welcome submissions from PhD students, post-doc fellows and young researchers on their project management research at any stage of their research work.
- Submission Site Open: March 1, 2017
- Submission Deadline: May1, 2017
- Notification: May 22, 2017
- Camera-ready copy: June 22, 2017
- Project Management Research Workshop: September 29, 2017
- Submissions made by PhD students and young researchers should be submitted specifying the name of the supervisor (PhD, post-doc, research project), whose details are clearly marked on the paper (“supervised by”), under the author’s name.
- The authors should submit their papers through the conference management system: http://www.otmc2017.com/
- The paper should be no longer than 4 pages (including references) and should be formatted according the same rules as for the OTMC2017 papers : www.otmc2017.com
- It is also fine if the specific parts of the thesis/research work have already been published or submitted for publication at OTMC2017 as the page limit of 4 pages do not constitute a duplicate submission to the conference.
Contact Person: Mladen Vukomanović [email protected]