Promoting competence throughout society to enable a world in which all projects succeed.
- Facilitate co-creation and lever the diversity of our global network into benefits for the profession, economy, society and environment.
- Offer know-how, products and services to the benefit of individuals, projects and organisations across public, private and community sectors.
- Maximise the synergies in our global network to help all member associations develop according to their needs.
- Promote the recognition of project management and engage stakeholders around the world in advancing the discipline.
Summary and outlook
- IPMA is leading the evolution of the project management profession and the maturity of its practice.
- A unique global network that thinks globally and acts regionally as well as locally.
- Advanced, competence-based certification underpins a unique service portfolio offered through its network.
- Recognize, respect and build on diversity as the foundation for a global network.
- Alliances with those having complementary visions.
- Your Partner for knowledge, competence and performance in project management.